Finally it's over soon. Finishing my year 1.2 well I wouldn't say I will Miss this sem. Too much drama and I realised not everyone you can trust and believe. Even the said to be closer one will back stab you one day and just ditch you.
This few months is a great time to teach me some valuable lesson and I will remember and gain my experience on it.
But I'm still so thankful for my best friends of all. They are those Who kept by my side, who talk to me, meet me, encourage me and even feel angry for me. That's why I love them so much. Never regret going to nc because of them.
And also Finally I will get my courage and trust to face it all. I believe I will get pass it. It will be your loss and not mine. 😊
I had a great time today meeting up with lx px and Rachel. Vent and share stories and even gossip together feels so right again. Never been feeling this normal since don't know how long already.
I know they will be the one for me as I go pass through all obstacles. Thanks and love you all so much. 😘😍
No comments:
Post a Comment